The 6th floor of the Southern District Health Board (DHB) site currently has an obsolete Philips Nurse Call System that needs to be replaced with a new Austco Tacera Nurse Call System.
The new system needs to be integrated with the other Austco Nurse Call Systems in use in the Hospital.
Respondents to provide/undertake:
- A brief on design proposal and how install will occur in this clinical environment
- The estimated time of installation
- Existing nurse call system to be kept running whilst new install occurs
- Schedule of pricing/break down of parts
- Qualifications of workers undertaking the project
- Removal and disposal of the original Philips Nurse Call system at projects end
RFx ID: 23135184
Tender Name: 6th Floor Ward Block Austco Nurse Call System
Open Date: Tuesday, 18 August 2020 4:00 PM
Close Date: Thursday, 17 September 2020 11:00 AM
Information is from GETS (the NZ Government tender website) – GETS link
Comment below to have your say on this article.
If you have a news story or would like to pitch an article, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to DEFSEC e-Newsletters.