The Fire Protection Association of New Zealand (FPANZ) has just published its February 2023 newsletter, its first for 2023.
“We look forward to a busy and productive year, although the start to the year has certainly brought some challenges, and some have been severely affected by the recent weather events,” stated the FPANZ announcement. “Our thoughts are with all those who have been impacted.”
This month we have some interesting articles and updates for our members and the wider industry. These include:
- 2022 data from Competenz about learners in the industry
- A new and exciting FPANZ training initiative under development
- Our HOFFE SIG group changes and new projects
- An update from Building Performance regarding their Emergency Management response to the recent cyclone
- SIG Updates
- An article on Post-installed fasteners for non-structural connections in concrete
The newsletter can be downloaded here: FPANZ Newsletter February 2023.
The Association took the opportunity to remind subscribers of its recently released Call for Abstracts for FireNZ 2023.
The premier New Zealand conference and trade show for the fire industry will be held over 3-5 October at Shed 10, Queens Wharf, Auckland, and abstracts must be submitted by 26th May 2023 although early submission is encouraged.